Saturday, 9 November 2013

Is this thing on?

If you're a regular reader (hello, both of you!) you may have noticed a slight gap in the update schedule since, er, July.

One of the great pleasures of having only a small following is being able to sod off for a few months without upsetting anyone. I imagine if ChemBark or Derek Lowe did so, their inboxes would very quickly fill with confused messages checking if they were still breathing...

Since I updated earlier tonight with a short rant I thought I'd take the chance explain my absence and to engage in some shameless self-promotion.

A big part of this is that I've simply been online less, and therefore had much less involvement in the chemistry community - and less to say. Maybe that's a blessing. What writing I have done has been published elsewhere: I wrote a blogroll and book review for Nature Chemistry, and some news articles for The Conversation. All of which is pretty exciting: it's great to get feedback on my writing from professional editors and I feel that I've learned a lot.

Final comment: there won't be a #chemclub review for November, as unfortunately the contributor this month had to cancel due to more important commitments. Regular updates resume next month.

9 comments:

  1. I do check from time to time, I like the #chemclub reviews, they cover some interesting topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap, I had no idea that #chemclub wasn't just a tag to let every one know of cool chem stuff instead of being for a particular thing. Sorry about that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably not a bad thing, Chemtacular, given how much I have neglected it the past 6 months...

    ReplyDelete
  4. this 1 – it is a delight to study. Don't have time to study all the posts right here, I found your blog while searching for something else on Yahoo. But I've saved your homepage and can go to it often to learn what's new

    http://www.muskelaufbauhilfe.com/genius-x-o-cambalacho/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to make a man fall in love with you forever? Do you believe words have power? Words and actions used on your man can make him weak and drawn to you. RexBurn Men need to know that they are appreciated by their women so tell him things you like about him. Your expressions of love and compliments will definitely strengthen your relationship and build his healthy self-image and confidence. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthcaresups.com/rexburn/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for another terrific write-up. Where else could anyone get that type of data in these a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and Im to the appear for these data.
    http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neurodrol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dermessence has most essential nutrients that this formula has and that act directly and indirectly in combating again signs from the inside out. for more information please visit http://www.newfitnessbooster.com/dermessence/

    ReplyDelete